Looking for an Office Volunteer for clerical support to assist with
the day-to-day operations of Big Brothers Big Sisters Windsor Essex.
- Able to commit to 1 day per week (Monday) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Experience with various computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Ability to adhere to agency policies and procedures while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Perform a wide variety of clerical duties including:
- Data Entry
- Answering phones and receiving visitors to the building
- Directing visitors and callers to the appropriate department or staff person
- Answering program inquiries and providing information to callers
- Processing and distributing incoming mail if required
- Helping to coordinate mailings, including photocopying and organizing information and training packages as directed, stuffing envelopes and posting using our postal machine
- Other general office support work as required by the Office Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must submit to a background check.
Training: To be provided by the Office Manager.
Barbara Browning, Office Manager
Big Brothers Big Sisters Windsor Essex
519.945.6232 ext. 10